Building and Pest Inspection for the Blue Mountains and Beyond
Professional Building & Pest Inspections provide trusted advice to home buyers across the Blue Mountains and to Bathurst, Lithgow, Penrith, the Hawkesbury and Windsor.
In an unregulated industry where anyone can call themselves a building inspector, we provide true peace of mind.
Your pre-purchase building & pest inspection will be performed by a licensed NSW builder with 30 years’ experience – giving you total confidence in the information you need to make an informed purchase decision.
Why Experience Matters
Buying a home is one of the largest financial investments you’ll ever make. It’s not worth the risk of getting less than expert advice.
The building inspection industry was deregulated in 2009 so now almost anyone can perform inspections – without any training or licensing required.
Before you book an inspection, ask these 5 questions:
- How long has the inspector been involved in the building industry?
- Are your inspectors licensed NSW builders?
- Are your reports compliant with Australian Standards?
- Do you have Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance?
- Is the inspector available to answer any questions I have after the inspection?
Why use us for your Building & Pest Inspection?
- We have only one inspector – a licensed NSW builder with 30 years’ experience in the building industry - so you can be 100% certain you’re getting expert advice
- We are a professional unbiased, honest company, with a customer duty of care attitude
- Our inspections adhere to all relevant Australian standards
- Our reports are emailed to you within 24hrs after inspection
- Our reports are thorough, easy to read and include all necessary digital photographs
- We are insured with professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Our inspector, David Leaper, is easily contacted to discuss any of your concerns.
You can call him on 0417 575 549.